quarta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2011

<<< Cole Porter & Ella Fitzgerald, "Só Chapo Por Você" >>>


"My story is much to sad to be told / But practically everything leaves me totally cold. / The only exception I know is the case / When I'm out on a quiet spree, fighting vainly the old ennui /  And I suddenly turn and see / Your fabulous face...
I get no kick from champagne / Mere alcohol doesn't thrill me at all / So tell me why should it be true / That I get a kick out of you... / Some get a kick from cocaine / I'm sure that if I took even one sniff / That would bore me terrifically too. But I get a kick out of you.

I get a kick every time I see you standing there before me / I get a kick though it's clear to me, you obviously don't adore me / I get no kick in a plane / Flying too high with some guy in the sky / Is my idea of nothing to do...

Yet I get a kick out of you."
COLE PORTER

CD 01 - CD 02
(checado e funfando! puta discaço.)

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Faixa 15 do CD1 - dá erro irreparável

Unknown disse...

Valeu o toque. Já consertei a treta: já está no mediafire um novo arquivo que contem esta faixa 15 em perfeitas condições.

DISCO 01 COMPLETO: http://www.mediafire.com/?ajaq6kz4vdao0kv

Pra quem já baixou e quer só adicionar a música ao que já está no PC, aí vai o link para a

MÚSICA SOZINHA (faixa 15):

http://www.mediafire.com/?55z63rbp8bclrrh

Boa audição!

Anônimo disse...

Obrigado......